PROGRAM FEE POLICIES
PROGRAM FEES INCLUDE
- Preparation meeting for students and parents prior to departure
- Comprehensive travel insurance policy (View PDS)
- Nacel ‘Link’ app, offering constant communication and all relevant travel information
- Assisted check-in for all departure cities
- International economy return flights and taxes
- Airport collection and domestic transfers to and from host family
- Australian chaperones in country for the duration of the program (short term programs only)
- Host family screening and selection
- Host school confirmation
- Monitored 24/7 phone support, both in Europe and Australia
- Local Nacel European coordinators to monitor the program
PROGRAM FEES DO NOT INCLUDE
- Visa or passport processing fees
- Medical exam fees
- Personal expenses
PROGRAM FEE DETAILS
Applications received after the closing date are subject to availability of places. Confirmation of applications will be notified once all documents have been received by Nacel Australasia.
International flights booked by Nacel Australasia depart and arrive into Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth only. Travel to / from these capital cities is at the applicants own expense. Any alteration after the application close date may incur airline related fees that will be charged to the applicant.
All long term program applicants have the option of booking their own international flights and stopover meet & greet service or have Nacel Australia make the necessary arrangements with these additional costs added to the program fee. Any flight arranged by the applicant must adhere to the program dates listed. Alternate dates will be subject to an administration fee.
All program fees are inclusive of GST and listed in AUD and are per student.