SCHOOL GROUP TRAVEL
TAILORED SCHOOL GROUP TRAVEL PROGRAMS
Nacel prepares tailored School Group Travel programs to suit your school’s specific curriculum, area of interest or sporting needs. We work with you to understand your individual requirements and then prepare a unique itinerary and travel plans for your Group Travel.
School Group Travel programs can be created to cater for as few as 10 students or groups of over 50. With all of our group travel programs teachers travel free, eliminating any costs to the school and keeping teachers focused on their students and the academic benefits of the travel program. Some example Group Travel programs follow.
DISCOVERY GROUP TRAVEL PROGRAM
|Europe, Asia, Australia, New Caledonia, America||1 – 4 weeks||Hotel or hostel accommodation, inter-accommodation transfers, tour / gallery/ museum fees, meal options, domestic transfers, international flights, 24/7 assistance.||From $2,000 inc GST per student|
DISCOVERY & LANGUAGE GROUP TRAVEL PROGRAM
|France, Italy, Spain & Germany||4 - 6 weeks||Homestay plus hotel or hostel accommodation, inter-accommodation transfers, tour / gallery / museum fees, meal options, domestic transfers, international flights, 24/7 assistance.||From $6,000 inc GST per student|
GROUP LANGUAGE TRAVEL PROGRAM
|France, Italy, Spain & Germany||2 - 6 weeks||Homestay accommodation, inter-accommodation transfers, tour / gallery / museum fees, meal options, domestic transfers, international flights, 24/7 assistance.||From $5,000 inc GST per student|
PLANNING & ADMINISTRATION
- Assign your school a dedicated School Group Travel account manager and administration team
- Provide all planning, itinerary and destination services and information
- Book and arrange accommodation, tours and land transport
- Organise international airfares and domestic transfers for your group
- Conduct an initial information presentation to parents and students and prior to departure
SUPPORT & COMMUNICATION
- Nacel has over 60 years experience and is equipped to deal with unforeseen events and mobilising staff in emergencies
- Provide a 24/7 Emergency Response Team in every country we operate in
- Proactively monitor groups and students through local Nacel representatives
Group Travel Duration
Can be tailored to any length, 1 week to 1 year.
From 10 to 100 plus.
- Nacel group leaders in country
- School teachers costs inclusive
- Faculty staff costs inclusive
Traditional host family, hostel/hotel accommodation or a combination.
The program fee per student is based on total number of participants, number of escorts, program duration, and optional tours.
Nacel guarantees our price per student, however, third party suppliers pricing is subject to change as we organise group programs up to 12 months in advance.
Nacel can arrange tours of any duration, which can be incorporated into the program at the beginning, end or as a stand-alone tour.
Group Travel Timeline
- The Nacel Group Travel team will contact your institution with our Group Travel Planner, to map out your program dates, destinations and tour options
- A proposal will be created from the details in the planner. Once this draft has been agreed to in principal, Nacel will send Expressions of Interest (EOI) forms to you to distribute to the students
- Once the EOI’s have been received reaching minimum numbers and you confirm the itinerary, an information session will be arranged for parents and students to explain the details of the program and support network
- Students apply directly to Nacel via the website and the program arrangements begin
- A preparation meeting is arranged for parents and students prior to departure that provides further details on the program such as contacts, airlines and insurance and much more
- Departure – Nacel will arrange for the group to meet at the airport for group check in and begin monitoring your journey 24/7