STUDENT TRAVEL CULTURAL IMMERSION CANADA 2020 – SHORT TERM
STUDENT CULTURAL PROGRAMS CANADA
– 6 WEEK
Student cultural programs Canada – during December and January, students from around Australia head overseas to experience the fun of life living with a host family and learning about a different culture. Students also participate in school with host brothers & sisters and enjoy the traditions and festivity of Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
Applications close 04 September 2020.
- Preparation meeting for students and parents prior to departure
- Comprehensive travel insurance policy
- Nacel ‘Link’ app, offering constant communication and all relevant travel information
- Assisted check-in for all departure cities
- International economy return flights and taxes
- Airport collection and domestic transfers to and from host family
- Local Nacel coordinators to monitor the program
- Host family screening and selection
- Host school confirmation
- Monitored 24/7 phone support, both in Canada and Australia
PROGRAM FEE DETAILS
Applications received after the closing date are subject to availability of places. Once your completed Outbound Student Profile is received, Nacel Australasia will confirm your acceptance on the program.
International flights booked by Nacel Australasia depart and arrive into Sydney only. Travel to / from these capital cities is at the applicants own expense. Any alteration after the application close date may incur airline related fees that will be charged to the applicant.
Nacel Australasia arranges international flights to destinations for each specific program. Any changes to dates or itinerary for these flights outside the program parameters must be agreed with Nacel Australasia and the expenses and arrangements are the responsibility of the student/guardians.
All program fees are inclusive of GST and listed in AUD and are per student.
Criteria For Short Term Student Cultural Programs
Students must satisfy the following criteria:
- Aged between 14 and 18-years-old
- A strong interest in learning about and participating in a different culture
- A high level of motivation to make the most of the immersion program at every opportunity to really improve language skills and cultural awareness
- An open and flexible attitude to integrating into a new family, school and community