STUDENT EXCHANGE FRANCE 2023/24 – LONG TERM
FRANCE – TERM, SEMESTER & ACADEMIC YEAR
STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAMS IN FRANCE
For their Student Exchange France, all long term program applicants book their own international economy return flights and meet & greet service at stopovers.
Arriving in August, they attend our Orientation Camp in Paris before joining their host families.
Criteria For Long Term Foreign Exchange Programs In France
Students must satisfy the following criteria:
- Aged between 14 and 18-years-old
- A strong interest in learning about and participating in a European culture
- A high level of motivation to make the most of the immersion program at every opportunity to really improve language skills and cultural awareness
- Long Term programs — 2 years high school language study
- An open and flexible attitude to integrating into a new family, school and community
French Exchange program in an International School
If you would prefer to study in English while in France, you may consider studying at Notre-Dame International High School, our bilingual international school of Paris. You attend an American English speaking high school curriculum in Grade 10, 11 or 12 for a semester or a year. You may live at the school boarding house or in a French host family for a further French immersion.
You may join this school in September, for a year or a semester, or in January for a semester. We welcome international students in Grade 10, 11 and 12. You attend American classes such as English Language Arts, Science, Social Science, French as a Foreign Language, and Math.